Sunday, June 13, 2010

- JUNE-2010> -

"Hiya, Jen!...Hiya
Jen, umm..." "Billy." "Yeah, It's me...
you ok, are you
sick?" "Well..." "Guess what? It's almost
Summer!, swimming & stuff...umm

you ok?" "Billy,
remember last Summer?" "Oh,
sure! We went to my
grandma's and grandpa's in umm
Florida, hahaheehee!

remember we said
'Pensicocacola' &
'Pensipepsicol'..."
"Billy..." "It was great, we're gonn..."
"It's gone." "My mom just talked to

my grandma...and she
said..." "It's gone. It's really Pen-
sic-koca-cola.

I've been writing a Poem
about It, It's called 'Targobbled,

Globbtarred And Feathered'
...Billy, you ok? Bil... "Jen
I gotta go, I'll,
I'll see ya, umm, tomorrow...
at school, ok?" "Sure. It's near

Summer..." (He turned &
ran, she turned back into her
Poem, the thoughts came

rapidly, the words
slowly she heard the dolphin
voicings, their birds b'peep

then
Humans do not deserve this Eden.

H.e.m-H'H.
6.5.MMx.


Note: For "Poems For The Children", for Anthology: A Hero's Journey (2008-2010, Ed: Erik Ekstrom; see also: http://iwvpa.net/mantelhe/index.php )

No comments:

Post a Comment